Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Kaspersky Internet Security/ Antivirus [KIS/ KAV] 2010 Dark/ Black Skin

If anyone asks me what I hate most about KIS/KAV 2010 my vote will go for the appearance. I hope many will agree with me. To alleviate the grief I created a skin that will at least remove the greenish nature!

It’s a dark skin for Kaspersky Internet Security/Antivirus 2010. You might test it also on earlier versions (but later than Kaspersky 7) it might work. The screenshots with the instructions uses my skin. I find it nice for Windows Seven and Vista.

If you like it you can download it here.

          http://hotfile.com/dl/18400283/c366a09/KIS2010_BlackSkin_sa-os.blogspot.com.rar.html
or

          http://rapidshare.com/files/310803881/KIS2010_BlackSkin_sa-os.blogspot.com.rar.html

How to select skin
  • Open Kaspersky Internet Security/Antivirus


  • Click Settings.
     
  • Click Appearance.
     

  • Click browse.
     
  • Go to the location where you downloaded and extracted the skin.
     
  • Select the skin folder and click ok.
     
  • Now click apply and then ok.
     

1 comment: