We talked about Avro Keyboard 4.5.3 and how to use UniBijoy layout with it the other day in this post. Today I’ll tell you how to use Unibijoy keyboard layout with Avro Keyboard 5.1.0. Avro Keyboard 5.1.0 comes with some new features i.e, Bangla spell checking, new user interface.
- First download Avro Keyboard 5.1.0 and install. Here is the link for download page: http://www.omicronlab.com/avro-keyboard-download.html
- After installation is complete it’s time to include our desired keyboard layout.
- Download Unibijoy keyboard from this link (right click the link and click save as): http://archive.saos.co.in/Downloads/UniBijoy.avrolayout
- After downloading the keyboard layout copy it to avro’s keyboard layout folder: C:\ProgramData\Avro Keyboard\Keyboard Layouts.
If you are using Windows XP you have to put it in following folder: C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Avro Keyboard\Keyboard Layouts
- Now exit avro keyboard and start again. Select UniBijoy from Keyboard Layout menu.
That's all. Now you can start typing Bangla with any application that supports Unicode.